Automotive Service Advisor
My client is a family run business based in Bradford who has over 50 years motor trade experience. They have two large showrooms housing extensive stock including brand new Mitsubishi’s.
My client is now looking to recruit an experienced Automotive Service Advisor to join their experienced team.
- Greet customers when they arrive at the parts and service department and direct them to an available mechanic
- Consult with mechanics about necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive work
- Provide customers with in depth information about available aftermarket and OEM part options
- Answer questions about service outcome
- Advise customers about warranty protections and potential cost savings
- Help customers decide between trading in a car and fixing it through the company
- Manage and oversee the service departments workflow and scheduling
- Extensive knowledge of the automotive industry and parts
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate equally well with mechanics, customers and senior management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent telephone manner
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established company.
Only applicants with at least one years experience as an Automotive Service Advisor need apply.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.