Case Manager – Role Description
My client is seeking a new member to join their claims handling team with responsibility for managing financial mis-selling claims for clients within an IVA, or subject to bankruptcy. Dealing with creditor/client correspondence and communications, along with general office duties.
This role is ideally suited to an individual with a high work ethic, who takes pride in a job well done and enjoys being part of a sociable team.
My client is a commercial law firm based in Peterborough. Working locally with SMEs and nationally with insolvency practitioners, my client offers legal support in many areas from debt recovery and dispute resolution through to insolvency legal services and financial mis-selling complaints.
The firm began as a business unit within a niche London law firm. Following the implementation of the Legal Services Act 2007, which allowed non-lawyers to own or invest in law firms, in 2013 my client became a standalone law firm, approved and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).
As a law firm run by business people, my client has significant commercial insight, which means that their clients benefit from a level of service and a commercial acumen often lacking in traditional law firms.
- Handling new and existing customer financial mis-selling claims
- Creating initial customer welcome pack
- Managing the return of completed documents
- Managing claims process
- Handling inbound post from clients and creditors
- Inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Maintaining case management system
- Liaising with referral sources
- Updating clients on the progress of their claims and dealing with day-to-day inbound enquiries
- Complying with the company’s Data Protection policy
- General office duties
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail are essential
- Assertive telephone manner
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate (particularly MS Word, Excel and email)
- High work ethic
- Ability to work in a target driven environment
- Ability to prioritise workloads in a changing environment
- Ability to work as part of a team with a flexible but organised approach to completing tasks
- Excellent time keeper
- A drive for customer satisfaction
- Keen on personal development
To apply for this role email your current CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting REF CW590