Working on behalf of a high-quality financial planning business who provide specialist financial advice, Clark James are keen to speak to Chartered Paraplanners in the Crewe area.
Working as a Paraplanner, you will be responsible for providing technical and research support to the Financial Planners, as well as preparing reports for clients whilst assisting the Paraplanning Manager and compliance department. Main duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Prepare full suitability reports
- Prepare summary of recommendations for administrators to prepare the client pack
- Liaise with administrators and planners on any required amendments
- Ensure all recommendations meet with company standards
- Liaise with the planner to agree the best course of action
- Research the most suitable product and tax wrapper
- Take into consideration wider circumstances; tax position, income etc.
- Use O & M, Analytics and any other available research tools
- Calculations such as carry forward, CGT and bond calculations.
- Prepare research on existing investment and pension funds using Analytics and O&M
- Compare with appropriate funds/portfolio for the client’s attitude to risk
- Prepare replacement contracts report for IFA to review prior to suitability
To be considered for the role, you will have extensive Paraplanning experience, and be at least Level 6 qualified. You will be able to multitask and prioritise in order to meet tight deadlines, whilst having the ability to liaise with colleagues and clients in a professional and confident manner.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.