Clark James Insurance Recruitment are working with a fantastic Insurance broker in the South East part of Essex with good rail and road links.
This chartered broker are looking to recruit experienced commercial account handlers to help manage both existing and new business client relationships.
You should have at least 3 years’ general insurance experience and ideally have used Acturis but this is not essential. You should also have an up to date knowledge of Financial Conduct Authority requirements including Treating Customers Fairly. You will also be keen to start or progress with CII studies.
- You’ll be responsible for your own allocated portfolio of existing clients, as well as supporting the servicing of other accounts and proactively growing the business by supporting the director and account executives to bring in new accounts.
- You’ll need to be confident on the phone as you’ll be speaking with clients and prospects to accurately identify their insurance needs in order to provide the most relevant and cost effective insurance solutions.
- Client satisfaction and business retention is key and we ensure that clients receive a professional yet personable service at all times and you’ll be involved in rebroking and obtaining quotations.
- You’ll need to ensure that all renewal activities are dealt with in a timely manner and meet all service level requirements.
- Responding to day-to-day client queries and insurer queries.
- Processing mid-term adjustments.
Apply today in strict confidence for more details on this brilliant and rarely available role, start date likely to be early September but this is flexible.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert