Customer Services Co-Ordinator/Sample Reception
MSS are looking for a new member to join their customer services team based in our Manchester Laboratory (M28 0GP).
The successful applicant will need to assist in all the activities of this busy department, these include:
- Logging in samples via the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Ensuring that the samples are booked in for the correct tests by checking paperwork and customer correspondence
- Producing worksheets for the tests required in different sections of the laboratory
- Arranging collections and deliveries
- Liaising with customers by e-mail and phone concerning tests required, progress with analysis, test queries etc
- Scanning and filing
We are looking to recruit a well-organized, self-motivated and efficient person to provide an excellent customer service. You must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel and have the ability to work quickly and accurately in fast moving environment. Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner are essential.
Full support and training will be provided. Scientific knowledge would be an advantage but is not essential.
The salary for this position will be £16,000 – £17,500 per annum – commensurate with experience. The position is 35 hours Monday-Friday within the 08:00-17:00 core hours.
Holidays will be 23 days per annum plus bank holidays.
After completion of a 3 month probation period the employee will be eligible to join the company pension scheme and healthcare plan.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.