Clark James are seeking an experienced Sales Support IFA Administrator for a very successful and long-established practice in Epsom. Our clients’ team are made up of professional and dedicated Financial Advisers and Insurance Brokers, including a team of excellent support staff.
Working as Financial Adviser, you will be responsible for providing first-class Financial Planning Advice to the businesses existing and prospective clients. You will promote the business as a premier provider of quality financial solutions within the parameters of the firms procedures and FCA’s guidelines and rules.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Agree a business development plan with Supervisor to ensure the firm’s qualitative and quantitative business measures are achieved.
- Establish contact with potential clients and develop appropriate business relationships.
- Review existing clients’ circumstances and address as appropriate.
- In all cases, obtain the required information to enable a full analysis of the clients’ needs to be conducted; construct appropriate solutions to the principles of best advice; produce reports and recommendations to the firm’s standards and implement solutions agreed with clients.
- Ensure that the firm’s high standards of client care are met by demonstrating competence in all stages of the advisory process.
- Ensure all associated administration is completed in an effective manner to meet the firm’s record keeping and file quality requirements.
- Operate at all times within the rules of the FCA and those set out in the firm’s procedures.
- Ensure competence is attained within the prescribed timescale by undertaking the training programme and additional developmental activities as required by the firm. This will include a thorough knowledge of relevant investment, pension and protection products, office procedures and compliance rules, including GDPR/data protection and Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
- Ensure maintenance of competence by constantly reviewing own training needs and, in conjunction with Supervisor, addressing those needs in an appropriate and timely manner.
To be considered for the role, it is essential you hold the following:
- QCA Level 4 financial planning qualifications and hold an authorised SPS certificate to meet FCA qualification standards.
- Have at least two years’ industry experience as a Financial Adviser.
- Specialist qualifications for pension transfer, mortgage advice and/or Long Term Care would be an advantage.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as excellent analytical skills and prefer to work in a structured, planned manner.
- Good keyboard skills and PC literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.