Our client are a leading law firm throughout Lincolnshire who are now in the position to be expanding their Financial Services Department, therefore currently seeking a highly motivated Independent Financial Adviser to join their team.
The suitable candidate will be required to advise on a full range of financial matters and be able to provide an efficient and comprehensive service to all clients, providing high levels of client care.
You will be a self starter and be expected to develop and own client relationships.
Key duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:-
- Provide an ongoing service to clients
- Work with Partners and Fee Earners to develop new financial service business
- Review client portfolios in accordance with ongoing service agreements
- Clearly identify client needs, analyse and research the market in order to make suitable recommendations
- Maintain performance standards
- Ensure work complies with FCA regulations and best practice
- To be considered for the post, you will be Diploma Qualified with a Statement of Professional Standing from an approved Accredited Body. You will also have the following:-
- A detailed understanding of Investments, Pensions and Inheritance Tax Planning
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent problem identification skills
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Clear understanding of Money Laundering Regulations
- Up to date knowledge of product, technical and legislative changes in the market place
- Have the ability to prioritise workloads to meet tight deadlines
- Communicate technical issues to a non-specialist audience
Should you be considered for the post, you are also expected to bring a following with you
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to join a professional, reputable and progressing company and become a highly regarded member of a successful team.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.