£40,000 – £45,000 per annum + OTE’s
Working on behalf of a high quality financial planning business who provide specialist financial advice, Clark James are seeking 2 Financial Planners to be based at their Crewe office.
As Financial Planner, you will be responsible for advising a range of clients and comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, the FCA Statements of Principle & Code of Practice and the relevant FSA rules at all times. You will also ensure you adhere to the relevant Compliance, T&C and Anti-Money Laundering Procedures of the firm at all times.
Relevant Skills and Knowledge
- The requisite generic financial services knowledge and Level 4 qualification.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the firms record keeping requirements.
- Provision of advice to clients in a compliant manner as detailed in the firms Business Manual and Risk Plan.
- Contact clients to assist with goals based financial planning
- Ensure sufficient client information obtained and analyse information gathered
- Undertake sufficient product and market research in conjunction with paraplanners
- Meet client review service standards of the business
- Ensure suitable recommendations are made.
- Ensure all supporting documentation is available and maintained
- Attain and maintain level of competence as required by the firm
- Maintain all other standards of performance as required by the firm
- Ensure relevant CPD is maintained and recorded accurately
- Full paraplanner and admin support is provided to all financial planners
- Evidence of commitment to ongoing personal and professional development/Statement of Professional Standing.
- Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- At least 12 months experience working as a Financial Planner
- Experience of maintaining good working relationships in the delivery of financial advice services or similar environment
- Ability to assess information, make comparisons and identify critical features
- Ability to acquire update and apply new skills and knowledge
- Set own goals and want to deliver agreed targets
- Valid SPS Certificate
- Achieve CAS status
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.