Working on behalf of a highly successful Financial Planning practice in Lincoln, we are seeking a Client Manager to join their team through growth and expansion.
Our client have been looking after their client needs for over 30 years. They are passionate about offering their clients a personal service, and equally passionate about the development of their own team. They have been recognised nationally by New Model Adviser, having won their Top 100 Adviser award for the last 3 years.
A position has now arisen to support our advisory team to deliver a top-level service to our ever-growing client bank which will secure our future growth and continued success. You will have close liaison with our Directors, Financial Consultants, and clients to deliver an efficient service as highlighted below:
- Complete management of administration & sales support for your assigned Consultant.
- Responsibility for ensuring workloads are produced on time and to the expected standard.
- Manage of all items of work, post, calls etc. for the Consultant assigned to you.
- Training of support staff in internal procedures of work you delegate to them.
- Checking work completed by support staff which was delegated by you.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including Math’s and English grade A-C or new grade 4 or above.
- Ideally you will have some industry qualifications, either: CII Certificate in Financial Administration, Certificate in Financial Services or Certificate in Regulated Financial Services Operations (or equivalent CII qualification).
- Working towards CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning would be an excellent advantage
- Experience within a regulated environment, working in an administrative role whilst liaising with clients over the phone and face to face is essential.
- Preferably, you will have experience of working within the Financial Services industry.
You will be an avid team worker, who can also work on own initiative, whilst having meticulous attention to detail. You will be a professional and confident person, having excellent interpersonal skills with having the ability to be able to work to deadlines, and prioritise effectively. You will also be confident in using different IT systems.
Our client offer a competitive salary and benefits package with support and training for personal development. There may be opportunities for progression determined by your career path.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.