Working on behalf of a firm of Award-winning Financial Advisers, we are seeking a Client Experience Executive to be based in the head office in Weybridge.
Our client are a UK-Wide group with offices throughout the country and provide specialist financial planning advice and investment services to businesses, charities, individuals and their families.
Working as Client Experience Executive, you will be responsible for providing high-quality administration and support to a number of high net worth clients. The role will be varied and requires a numerate and articulate individual who is highly organised and self-motivated. Attention to detail is essential as the successful candidate will be working with some of our top clients in the firm and also complex financial transactions. Duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- To have a thorough understanding of the sales process, client file requirements and the regulatory requirements imposed by the FCA and deliver against these to agreed service standards.
- To follow the Company’s processes to deliver what clients perceive to be a personalised and high quality service.
- To have a good understanding of the workflow and be able to deliver and report against the various tasks
- To familiarise yourself with each client’s circumstances, objectives and timescales
- Prepare information packs for the Partner prior to client meetings.
- Obtain information from providers on clients’ existing financial arrangements and prepare client valuations.
- Input all client information into the back-office system and ensure all tasks are recorded and acted upon within the agreed timescales.
- Collate all documentation and ensure that the New Business pack is complete prior to submitting applications to providers.
- Upload the necessary documentation into the back office system and scan other documents as required.
- Liaise with product providers and the commission department to resolve case and commission queries.
- Liaise with the Partner and Paraplanners to ensure that we are able to deliver against a client’s expectations and highlight any concerns or potential slippages.
- Ensure that the client file is compliant.
- Be responsible for scanning and archiving client files.
To be considered for the role you will have a positive can-do attitude, being hard-working and responsive, to delivery a high quality support service. Ideally, you will have experience within the Financial Services industry, working in an administrative or sales support role, with a background of strong administration and liaising with clients and colleagues of all levels
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities