Location: Nationwide, based from Castleford WF10
Salary: circa £25,000 Dependant on skills and experience
Job Type: Permanent – Immediate start
Q50 Street Furniture is a fast growing company, supplying and installing Street Furniture to range of Contractors & Civil Engineers nationwide.
A main contract includes the supply and install of site furniture and internal fit out products to major supermarket chains, with work including
- Core drilling & Surface fixing of internal bollards
- Cutting and fitting of metal door surrounds
- Installation of packing bench
- Installation of bump rails
- Installation of steel frame shelters and security cages
- Installation (core drilling) of external bollards and lamp post protectors
- Installation of cycle, trolley and external shelters
Q50SF operates its warehouse and storage facilities out of Derby but the sites are nationwide and will require overnight stays to complete the works where required.
Position would suit applicants with solid experience in groundworks and joinery. Full training will be given but sound knowledge is required in the first instance.
ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS REQUIRED
CSCS Carded – ESSENTIAL
- Experience with core drills, grinders, mitre saws, SDS drill & joinery – ESSENTIAL
- Clean driving license – ESSENTIAL
- IPAF, PASMA, SSSTS/SMSTS (preferred)
- Crane/Banksmen experience (preferred)
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.