Working on behalf of an excellent Chester based Financial Adviser we are seeking an experienced Financial Services Administrator.
Our client work to the highest standards, ensuring integrity and professionalism are displayed at all times, and with their commitment and hard work, are pleased to hold Chartered Status from the Chartered Insurance Institute.
Holding Chartered status, our client encourage their colleagues in the professional development, supporting through studies and exams through the CII Learning Pathways.
As Financial Services Administrator you will have experience of working within an IFA practice, ideally holding some, or working towards, Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) qualifications.
The role will needs an individual who is conscientious and demonstrates strong attention to detail with thrive within this organisation.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- New business processing (investments, pensions, mortgages & life).
- Client servicing, e.g. switches, rebalance, withdrawals etc.
- Providing quotes using exchange and platforms.
- Dealing with policy enquiries.
- Telephone and reception duties.
- General Admin support including handling post and typing.
Skills & Experience required:
- Previous experience working within an IFA practice.
- Hold or be working towards some CII qualifications.
- Organised & methodical with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and meet targets and deadlines.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong IT skills, specifically in MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook.
Also experience of IRESS (1st Avelo) back office system would be an advantage, together with experience of some, or all, of the following platforms; Exchange, O&M, Financial Express, Trigold, Standard Life, Aviva, Cofunds, Zurich, Aegon
This is a full-time, permanent role, working hours will be 9.00am to 5.30pm
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.