Working on behalf of a highly reputable and award-winning practice of Chartered Advisers, we are seeking an experienced IFA Administrator to join their expanding team at their Brighton office.
Working as Financial Planning Administrator, you will be responsible for providing full administration support to the Chartered Financial Advisers, including processing applications, servicing clients and supporting IFA’s.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Dealing with post, scanning, photocopying, filing and emails
- Taking telephone enquiries and making appointments for advisers
- Set up new contracts & process applications in line with FCA regulations
- Prepare and send letters of authority and obtaining policy information for research
- Group schemes administration
- Input and update client data and manage daily activities on Enable (internal CRM system)
- Prepare business packs for Advisors
- Upload and submit compliance documentation
- Mail Merges e.g. ISA allowance letters / transfer letters to clients joining the Business
- Other general admin duties as and when required
- Update client valuations
- Inputting risk questionnaires
- General client reports and binding them for presentation
- Diarising annual reviews and making appointments
To be considered for the role, you will have minimum of 12 months Administration experience within Financial Services and have gained knowledge and experience of using investment platforms for processing business and servicing clients. Experience of Fact Find and Risk profiles, along with holding some CII qualifications would be highly advantageous.
You will be a highly motivated individual, capable of using your own initiative and willing to learn and develop a career. It is also essential you have a clear, approachable and professional telephone manner and good IT skills, including excel.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.