Clark James are seeking a highly professional Financial Adviser who is CAS status to cover East Anglia, responsible for providing the highest quality financial planning advice for new and existing members.
Working as Independent Financial Adviser for our client, you will be covering the East Anglia region, including Cambridge, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk, as well as covering the MET Police in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a competent and compliant Adviser to join a highly successful establishment to offer financial planning and advice to members of the Police force in their homes and work.
Duties of the Financial Adviser will include, but not be limited to:
- Maximise the opportunities for financial advice provided by the Society’s program of pre-retirement courses, internal leads from PM CRC, NARPO advice requests and self-generated lead sources
- Identify, generate and develop relationships and opportunities with existing and potential clients through networking and referrals
- Gather sufficient information to identify the needs of clients, to undertake the relevant research and analysis such that appropriate recommendations can be made.
- Complete ‘pre sale’ suitability reports and all supporting documentation in a clear, accurate and timely manner to the standards expected by the business.
- Agree, and establish, the solutions as recommended.
- Monitor the investments of clients where we have made a commitment to do so.
- Conduct client reviews, on a commercial basis, at a frequency agreed with the client.
- Assist in the production of Management Information as required.
- Ensure compliance with all requirements of the Society’s regulator and to champion TCF principles in all member interactions
- Ensure that all market, technical and regulatory knowledge is kept up to date
- Achieve performance levels, across a broad range of KPI’s, in line with those agreed with the IFA Team Manager – Advice
To be considered for this role, we are seeking CF30 candidates with at least Level 4 Diploma, ideally working towards Chartered, and SPS. You will have in-depth knowledge of the Financial Advice Marketplace including the FSA Regulatory framework, the FSA T&C regime and the UK Investment Market.
You will be a resilient and self-motivated individual who is wanting to develop their skills and experience further, whilst being results driven.
Our client provides a great working environment together with a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented with excellent benefits, including; life assurance; private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, discounts on financial products and consumer goods.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now!
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities