Clark James are seeking a Paraplanner for a highly successful Financial Planning Firm in Bridgend. Our client provides holistic advice to Private, Corporate and Trustee clients, covering Investments, Pensions, Savings, Mortgages and General Insurance.
Whilst working as a Paraplanner, you will be responsible for:
- Producing high quality reports that comply with FCA regulatory requirements, suitability letters and recommendations for holistic financial planning
- Working with the Administration team to gather data, formulate recommendations and obtain quotes and other relevant product information.
- Dealing with application forms, ensuring they have been completed accurately and enter client and product data on to the back-office system
- Liaise with clients, answering complex technical queries.
- Undertaking investment reviews, pension reviews and drawdown reviews where required.
Skills and knowledge required for the role:
- Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning, ideally have AF3/G60.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Paraplanner in an IFA office dealing with high net worth clients.
- Strong research and report writing skills.
- Up to date technical product knowledge of wealth management products, especially with pensions
- Strong written, verbal and general communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- An excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of using Word, Excel, Outlook, Exchange, Select a Pension, ideally Intelliflo or similar back office systems.
This is an excellent opportunity and will benefit from a support work environment, a highly experienced team and exam support towards chartered status.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.