Clark James are seeking an experienced Paraplanner for a fantastic Chartered practice who have offices in Nottinghamshire and Derby.
We are looking for someone who is incredibly organised, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills. You will enjoy speaking to people by phone, get satisfaction from ticking things off your to-do list and being part of a busy team.
This role would suit someone with at least five years’ experience of working as a Paraplanner within a financial advice firm who is looking for the opportunity to work for an innovative and forward-thinking company, which will support you with your qualifications and career progression. You will ideally have financial planning qualifications under your belt and be familiar with a range of financial platforms, providers and product types.
Depending on your level of experience, you will be responsible for:
- Production of holistic financial planning advice reports.
- Production of cashflow forecasts.
- Data collection, research and analysis.
- Overseeing advice implementation and follow through to completion.
What makes our client interesting
- We offer holistic financial planning advice to our clients – predominantly affluent individuals and families.
- Passive investment approach.
- Cashflow forecasting as standard.
- We charge fixed fees, not a percentage of assets under management.
- We support and encourage flexible working.
- Chartered Financial Planning firm.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.