Working on behalf of a highly reputable and award-winning Chartered Business who offer centralised, integrated support for financial planners and wealth managers, we are seeking a Programme Coordinator.
Our client, now 15 years’ old, offer a bespoke, multi-award-winning service with a tailored blend of products and can help with compliance, regulatory advice and innovative technological solutions. Their priority is to create and deliver a solution that meets their client’s needs, whilst maintaining high-level relationships with the vast majority of insurance companies, investment houses, pension providers and retail platforms.
Working as Programme Coordinator, you will be reporting to the Programme Manager responsible for providing high level coordination and administrative support to the Change Programme whilst assisting the team to progress and monitor multiple projects to drive the successful delivery of wide ranging and complex projects and programme(s). Other duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the Programme Office Manager and Programme Manager
- Prepare and maintain reports for Programme Office Manager including; delivery, review, risks and issues
- Support the delivery and documentation of project meetings
- Support budget management coordination of the budgetary approval process
- Accurate tracking of project processes, ensuring projects are run to the agreed processes / methodology
- Create strong relationships, quickly building trust in the programme management function. Liaising with key stakeholders across the organisation
- To participate in and provide support to testing and transition phases
- To ensure all project documentation is produced and disseminated on time, including review meeting minutes
- To produce and maintain the project action log
- To assist the Project Manager(s) with resource planning, assigning tasks to internal teams, monitoring, chasing, liaising, ensuring actions are completed
- Liaise with IT to ensure the required hardware and software is available, when we need it, to the correct specification and quality
- Provide documentation for project audits, reviews and health checks
- Support of small ad hoc projects as required
To be considered for the role, you will have a proven track record and previous experience within project / programme environment or equivalent whilst understanding principles and methods for management of multiple projects. You will have the ability to problem solve and use of initiative in complex project environment, as well as the proven ability to deliver in a timely and professional manner. You will also be IT literate for a variety of tasks including Excel, word, power point.
Ideally, Financial Services industry experience would be highly advantageous, as well as experience of; supporting multiple project management; a variety of IT delivery life cycles/approaches i.e. Agile/SAFe Agile/Waterfall; project management methodology – Prince2, Lean, Six Sigma approaches.
We are seeking a highly motivated, flexible and adaptable person who is a creative, ambitious team player, able to motivate others and be driven on continuous improvement.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.