Working on behalf of a highly successful national IFA firm who provide holistic financial advice to personal clients and businesses, we are seeking a home-based Regional Development Consultant.
Although being home-based, you will be expected to partake in national travel on a regular basis, however, you will be mainly covering the Leeds, London and Essex regions.
Working as the Regional Development Consultant, you will be responsible to coach, train, develop and monitor the performance of the Company’s Financial Advisers to ensure that clients receive an outstanding service and that all regulatory requirements and standards are met and maintained.
- Manage the training and development of a team of the Company’s IFAs
- Conduct induction training for IFAs joining the company
- Participate in role-play assessment of IFAs
- Manage and supervise IFAs’ performance and provide appropriate levels of oversight from non-competent to competent status
- Undertake training needs analysis to identify training gaps in skills and knowledge
- Investigate areas of underperformance, report findings and recommended remedial action,
- Prepare development plans to address learning needs
- Conduct Observation and Assessment of IFAs’ advisory skills to demonstrate their ongoing competency, and to identify training needs
- Undertake pre-sale and post-sale client file reviews, instructing remedial action and identifying areas for development
- Gather appropriate management information to enable appropriate assessment of IFAs’ performance against KPIs
- Hold 1:1 development meetings with IFAs
- Provide compliance advice and guidance to assist the IFAs in maintain their knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Ensure IFAs undertake appropriate levels of CPD tailored to learning needs and which meets minimum regulatory requirements
- Liaise with Adviser Regional Managers to ensure rounded approach to IFAs’ development
- Liaise with Group Compliance and Risk Director / Regulatory Risk Manager on regulatory matters of potential concern or risk in a timely manner, and assist in regulatory projects as directed
- Report on supervision activity, issues and trends to ensure Group Compliance and Risk Director / Regulatory Risk Manager are regularly informed and that TCF is embedded in the business
To be considered for this role, you will have a strong background in Training & Development as well as previous experience in a similar role. You will have people management skills, including coaching and mentoring, along with strong and effective communication skills.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.