A vacancy has arisen for a full-time Residential Valuer with a proven track record to join an established, multi-disciplined firm of Estate Agents, based in Market Rasen.
You will be self-motivated with good organisational skills and be target driven. A strong professional work ethic is essential as well as the ability to work as part of a team. A valid driving licence is a requirement.
The role involves the following principal responsibilities;
- Valuation of residential and commercial properties.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by managing small sales team.
- Provide sales revenue reports and forecasts to management.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts.
- Build and promote customer relationships.
- Take responsibility for managing and mentoring junior staff.
- Implement and adhere to a strategic business plan to give a strong market presence and expand customer base..
Basic salary plus commission.
Apply with your current CV and covering letter.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.