This role is to assist the internal sales team in a business that supplies equipment to the automotive trade.
- Deal with incoming sales queries both from customers and external sales reps
- Management of Excel customer databases
- Preparation of equipment prior to despatch
- Sales Invoicing
- Any other Ad-Hoc duties when necessary
- Be prepared to work both in the office and the warehouse
- Must be computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Must be very organised and be able to prioritise a busy workload
- Excellent time keeping and attendance and ability to work to what can sometime be dead line
- Accurate completion of paperwork, good attention to detail
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be a team player and also be able to work alone unsupervised
- Further hours may be available/requested at busy times
- Wage negotiable, depending on experience
Apply today with your current CV and covering letter.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.