Working on behalf of a national Wealth Management Firm, that is devoted to helping individuals with their financial planning, we are seeking experienced self-employed Financial Advisers.
Our client, a 350 strong team with £1.7biillion FUM to date, pride themselves on their service and aim to be recognised as one of the very best advisory businesses in the industry. They provide face to face services, having a large network of advisers spread throughout the UK, including Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- 80% of gross will be split to the adviser and will include compliance and pension fees
- Paraplanning support is available at an additional cost per case
- Local Business Support Manager that understand the business inside out and will be your point of contact, as well as being responsible for the business development
- Retain ownership and control of you clients
- Attractive client buy out scheme
- Possibility of offering employed
We are Looking for:
- At least £5million FUM that are transferable
- Level 4 Diploma qualified advisers minimum
- Nationwide positions
- CAS status preferred, but not a prerequisite
- Good track record of meeting sales targets
- Candidates should be used to working on own initiative
- Good compliance record
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.