Working on behalf of a Chartered Professional Advisory Service, we are seeking experienced Self-Employed Financial Advisers.
Our client have established a highly experienced management team, who want to deliver high-quality services to people who need sound and trusted advice. They run a national IFA service whose focus is on operating a virtual ‘Chartered’ advisor. Also, our client operates via a non-advised telephone service and a traditional face-to-face advice service to individual and corporate customers.
On Offer with the role
- Nationwide opportunities
- ALL LEADS PROVIDED, via affiliation with national concern
- Full research and paraplanning back-up
- Training & Development
- Generous remuneration package
- Ongoing retainer share
- Restricted Provider offering
- Video & Record Technology
- Compliance Support
- Central Administration support
- 70/30 to the Adviser, including ongoing fees
We are Looking for:
- Level 4 Diploma qualified advisers
- Nationwide positions
- CAS status preferred, but not a prerequisite
- Own client bank if available, but not required
- Good track record of meeting sales targets
- Candidates should be used to working on own initiative
- Good compliance record
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Chartered firm with support provided. A small following would be beneficial to assist with “hitting the ground running” although not a necessity.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.