Clark James are pleased to be representing an Independently owned Investment Management and Financial Planning Company, who are seeking an experienced Senior Paraplanner.
Our client currently manages and advise assets of £930m, via discretionary portfolios and funds, either directly or through intermediaries. The company’s object is to preserve and grow wealth for their clients, through risk based, multi-asset class investing. The company are a successful, privately owned LLP, with 3 offices in the UK, a Channel Islands regulated subsidiary and one on-shore and two off shore fund entities.
As Paraplanner, you will be able to demonstrate a background of providing high level technical paraplanning including the production of cash flow models and high quality suitability reports.
The role will report to the Head of Paraplanning and the key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Analyse client information and existing investments/policies
- Tax calculations
- Construct appropriate solutions for clients and make recommendations in conjunction with the advisers
- Write complex suitability reports
- Cash flow modelling
- Review and document procedures and workflows
- Liaise with clients, and attend client meetings where required
- Point of contact for technical queries
- Training colleagues
The successful candidate will be confident dealing with HNW clients and professional connections and a natural problem solver. The role would suit an able career paraplanner who does not wish to be an adviser but does want to be a key individual within a thriving business. They will:
- Demonstrate a strong technical knowledge and understanding of all financial products. Experience of DB transfers preferable
- Be level 4 diploma qualified as a minimum
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a paraplanning role
- Have strong IT skills; experience of Curo, FE Analytics and Voyant advantageous
- Have a good attention to detail
- Be an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Be able to deal with a fast pace and high pressure workload and need to not be afraid to challenge
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.