Are you a Negotiator who does some valuing?
If you are looking to move up the Estate Agency ladder, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Here’s a NEW YEAR challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My client is looking for an Estate Agent who has valuing experience.
As the branch Valuer’s/Lister’s your responsibilities will include generating new business, visiting market appraisals and converting those into quality instructions for the branch. Your role will encompass all aspects of the listing process from business generation right through to listing the property online. You will have support from other office staff in order to maximise and deliver.
- Experience as a Negotiator/Valuer within an Estate Agency.
- Generate valuations in a specific area.
- Visit properties and provide appraisals.
- Convert valuation opportunities to instructions.
- Photograph and measure properties ready for marketing.
- Ensuring literature is materially correct and up to date.
- Contacting vendor clients and providing up to date advice on the marketing of the property as well as market conditions.
- A valid UK driving license.
- An excellent work ethic.
- knowledge of Asian language an advantage but not essential
Interested in this opportunity in Leicester? Apply today with your current CV and covering letter to [email protected] quoting REF CW682
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.