Working on behalf of an excellent Chartered Independent Financial Advisory Practice on the outskirts of Cambridge, we are seeking an experienced Wealth Administrator.
Working as Wealth Administrator, you will be reporting to the Client Administration Manager, responsible for providing administration support to the Director’s and Financial Planner’s of the group.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide administration support for a bank of clients as identified by Client Administration Manager
- Process new and existing business as instructed by the relevant Director or Financial Planner
- Keep the relevant individuals and/or client updated, as and when required
- Ensure the back-office systems and client records are maintained and accurate at all times
- Adhere to the Company handbook at all times.
- Adhere to compliance requirements and procedures as guided by Risk Management and the Financial Conduct Authority regulator (FCA)
We are keen to speak with individuals who have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role within a Financial Planning Practice. RO1 or equivalent qualified (or with a willingness to complete within an agreed timescale) is essential, as being a Chartered practice, our client assist and support with employee training, qualifications and career development.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.