Clark James are delighted to be recruiting for a prestigious and rapidly expanding national Wealth Manager who are currently in need of an experienced IFA Administrator to join their back office team.
Our client is a modern business dealing with ultra high net worth clients relating to their personal wealth within pensions and investments.
Full training on in-house systems and platforms will be given and as such you will undertake the following duties such as:
- Dealing with client queries via email and telephone
- Processing of new business and documentation
- Inputting data on internal systems ensuring the information is accurate and up to date
- General administration ensuring work flows effectively
- Preparing for adviser & client appointments including obtaining quotations and illustrations
- Speaking to product providers/platforms and chasing up
- Producing client valuations
- Sending out client pack information
The business believes in progression and rewarding all staff in what is an ever changing industry and therefore full support for qualifications is offered.
Opportunities to progress to Paraplanning or Operations are also available as and when they present themselves.
If you are already committed and experienced within financial services and would like to progress within an established organisation then this will be a very rewarding opportunity.
Please apply or call our Financial Services Offices on 01702-841098.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.