COMMERCIAL INSURANCE CLAIMS HANDLER
Salary up to £28000
Part home part office based- We are really excited about this great claims handler role because we love the company and these opportunities are particularly rare at the moment with this type of Insurance business.
We are looking for a candidate with a great knowledge and understanding of the Insurance claims process from FNOL to settlement so this is a particularly varied and customer focussed role as you will be looking after long term loyal clients. The role will deal with Commercial Insurance claims so it will be useful if you have this or at least property claims experience.
Role and responsibilities
· To handle all contact from insurers, clients, uninsured loss providers and third parties
· To record claims and forward immediately to insurers and/or uninsured loss recovery agents. To update records as claim progresses
· To oversee claims from first notification to settlement
· To advise clients regarding claims procedures and liability
· To produce claims reports as required
· To ensure that files are maintained and cleared as appropriate
You must have previous experience of working within an Insurance Claims role and be able to handle a portfolio from start to finish.
Apply today in strict confidence for more info by sending your cv to email@example.com