Commercial Motor Insurance Account Handler - Canterbury - £20,000 - £30,000 per annum inc benefits
Clark James Insurance Recruitment are working closely with this good size Insurance business in the East Kent area who are seeking a candidate with Commercial Insurance broking or Underwriting experience to work in either their Commercial or Motor Trade teams.
The role is for a New Business and Renewals sales advisor dealing with HGV, Truck and Fleet Business insurance Ensuring policies are sold and administered, proficiently and professionally.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Dealing with prospective and existing clients on their new business quotations, mid-term adjustments and renewal across a wide range of insurance products, HGV, Truck and Fleet
• Dealing with an extensive list of insurers and negotiating the best price possible for the client
• Assisting the department where needed to achieve a better outcome for both the department and company
• Communicating courteously with customers and insurers by telephone, email and letter
• Quoting and processing New Business, MTAs, Renewals,
• Dealing with inbound and outbound telephone calls
Apply in strict confidence today to email@example.com for more info on this great opportunity, we have a close working relationship with the company so can make sure your CV goes to the top of the pile!
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.