EL/PL RTA FAST TRACK LITIGATOR
Leeds or SE London
Clark James Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced RTA EL/PL Litigator to join our client’s South East London or Leeds based team, on a full time and permanent basis with a very modern and negotiable home/office split available for the right applicant.
The role involves handling a caseload of fast track Claimant Employers Liability claims, Public Liability claims and unusual Road traffic Accidents such as Pedestrian or Cyclist claims as well as transferred fast track RTA files that are ready to litigate.
Role and Responsibilities
· Managing a client’s claim by continually using the firm’s technical process
· Completing all necessary investigations into the circumstances of the incident and the value of the client’s claim
· Assessing the likely value of the claim for personal injury and recoverability of financial losses.
· Ensuring clients are provided the accurate legal advice.
· Negotiating settlement on the best possible terms for the Client ensuring that instructions are followed or taken at the vital points.
· Drafting the necessary documents to issue court proceedings, following court directions, drafting statements and preparing the file for a final court hearing.
In order to be considered for this great role you must be an experienced claims handler, legal executive or solicitor with experience of EL/PL and Injury claims. You will need knowledge of Pre Action Protocols, CPR, Practice directions and relevant statute and case law as well as experience of using a Case Management System and using the MOJ Portal
A solid salary, comprehensive benefits package and unrivalled training and career development are on offer with a very forward thinking business embracing the new way of hybrid working.
Apply today if you have the relevant legal experience for an immediate interview by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org