Job Ref: AH0645
Clark James are delighted to be working on behalf of an Exeter based, award-winning firm of Chartered Financial Planners and Discretionary Fund Managers. We are seeking a Financial Planner to join their team
Our client are committed to providing a complete bespoke wealth management service built on a long-term relationship. This includes professional independent and trusted investment, pension and tax saving advice tailored to a client’s individual circumstances.
At the leading edge of investment, pension and prudent tax planning, our client provide an approachable & friendly service, drawing on the latest technology to ensure seamless communication and efficiency. They are 100% dedicated to treating their clients like a member of our family.
Working as Financial Planner, you will be an experienced individual, responsible for providing independent financial and investment advice to a well-established, well-managed and existing client bank. You will focus on maintaining long-term relationships whilst upholding the highest ethical standards.
· Provide clients with independent financial and investment advice
· Conduct in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current provisions, future aims and attitude to risk
· Analyse information and prepare plans best suited to the clients’ individual requirements
· Assist clients in making informed decisions
· Oversee written reports and technical analysis in accordance to the firms FCA compliance regime
· Communicate with clients via telephone, letter, email and face-to-face
· Coordinate with the administration and technical teams to manage workload
· Keep up to date with financial products and legislation
· Ensure the office CRM is kept compliant an dup to date
· Keep directors updated on operational issues
Skills, Qualifications and Attributes
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a client-facing role, having a proven track record for providing financial advice
· Minimum Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning, and preferably Chartered or working towards
· Demonstrate commitment towards personal development
· Strong IT Skills including Word, Outlook and Excel
· Be familiar with Intelligent Office
· Strong letter writing skills
· Passionate about treating clients like a member of the family
· Confident, organised and a self-started
· Clean full driving licence.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV, stating the job reference, to email@example.com
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.