Financial Planning Administrator - Weston-super-Mare, Somerset - £18,000 - £24,000
Updated: Oct 8
Job Ref: AH0627
Delighted to be working with an exceptional Chartered firm of Financial Planners, Clark James are seeking an experienced Financial Planning Administrator.
Our client covers the Somerset and Devon areas, having multiple offices complimented by a team of experienced and qualified professionals. Our client pride themselves on offering independent, straightforward, financial planning advice, to both private and corporate clients.
Working as Financial Planning Administrator, you will be supporting the Wealth Manager and Paraplanner with new business and ongoing servicing. Duties will include, but not be limited to:
· Support Wealth Manager to meet business targets.
· Act as day-to-day point of contact for client service to resolve administrative issues.
· Manage Wealth Manager’s diaries by booking meetings.
· Help Wealth Manager prepare for meetings.
· Assist Paraplanner(s) to conduct product and investment research.
· Assist Paraplanner(s) to write suitability letters to confirm advice.
· Help ensure files are compliant and complete.
· Process new business and track to completion.
· Write letters to clients and providers as appropriate.
· Provide a high level of service to clients, including regular valuations.
· Perform general office administration tasks, such as handling post and emails.
· Maintain and update back office systems, including provider platforms.
· Help organise events and seminars.
· Perform other ad-hoc tasks in the office as required.
We are seeking an experienced Financial Planning Administrator for this role, who has the following attributes:
· Previous experience of working in a busy IFA Practice
· Good working knowledge of IO
· Personable and a team player
· Highly organised
· Good Telephone manner
· Competent with MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
· Willingness to undertake any relevant industry qualifications
Any industry qualifications would be highly advantageous, however not essential.
To apply for this position, please forward an up to date CV, including the job reference to firstname.lastname@example.org
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.