IFA Practice Manager - Liverpool - up to £35,000 per annum
Job Reference: AH0620
Clark James have the pleasure of working with an Independent firm of Financial Planners based on the outskirts of Liverpool (North side), who are seeking an experienced Practice Manager.
Working as Practice Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
· Manage client experience to highest possible standards –
· Liaise with clients, suppliers (BDMS’s) and visitors to the office
· Supervise and monitor productivity of ALL staff, including advisers
· Effective delegation to team members
· Monitor and manage the processing of servicing and new business from start to finish accurately and in a timely manner
· Set agenda, take minutes and play active role in team meetings (quarterly CIP and monthly team meetings) – host meetings in absence of the Directors
· Oversight and identify training needs and CPD
· Support with recruitment needs of service and support staff (admin, paraplanning) – identify, training and manage to competency
· Conduct one to ones with team members
· Support compliance as first line of defence
· Support new staff inductions
· Gather TCF feedback from clients
· General housekeeping of office
We are seeking someone who has previous management experience, and knowledge of the financial services/wealth management industry. You will be able to embrace and adhere to the company’s core values and culture, whilst holding the following knowledge and skills:
· Fully understand and be competent using company software and back office systems – Intelliflo, Dropbox, Microsoft and IFA provider systems
· Knowledge and understanding of acceptable business levels and costings to ensure company is profitable
· GDPR – ensuring data protection is adhered to
· Understanding of general money laundering and FCA conduct rules
Holding the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning would be highly advantageous.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV, including the job reference, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.
Connect with me on LinkedIn