INSURANCE ACCOUNT HANDLER
£22000-£28000 plus benefits
Clark James Insurance Recruitment currently have an excellent live vacancy in South Hertfordshire suitable for anyone with recent experience (at least a year or two) in Personal Lines Insurance broking to include Motor, Household or Commercial Vehicle, we wont be able to submit your cv if you don’t meet this unfortunately.
The company can offer a long term and stable career path with great training.
Role and Responsibilities
· To be responsible and accountable for the renewal retention, maintenance, negotiating premiums with underwriters, processing adjustments, preparing documentation and growth of a portfolio of clients for their personal insurance needs
· To cross-sell insurance and approved products according to the demands and needs of the existing clients.
· Acquire new personal lines business through leads generated by the company, by themselves and through wholesale business
· At least 1-2 years experience in an account-handling role within a general broker or in an Insurance Company Environment
· Technically competent on mainstream personal lines insurance classes
· Good level of numeracy and spelling
· Competent business letter-writing skills
Apply today in strict confidence to be part of this great broker and a long, rewarding career by sending your CV and job reference number to email@example.com