INSURANCE SCHEMES ACCOUNT HANDLER
Salary £22000-£27000 plus bens
Part home part East Essex office based. Clark James Insurance Recruitment are working with a leading Chartered Insurance broker who are looking for a new member of team to work in their expanding schemes division.
The successful candidate will take on the responsibility of managing a client account with potential for growth and development. In order to qualify for this role you must have at least a year or two of Insurance broking or underwriting experience and be currently living in or very close to Essex.
You will engage with your own allocation of clients to find out about their business and advise appropriately on their insurance requirements.
Key tasks include
· Calculating / negotiating and delivering renewal / MTA terms
· Communicating with clients and insurers both over the phone and via email
· Identifying cross-selling and up-selling opportunities from their own account and cross sales within the team
· Maintaining high levels of existing business retention
· Working towards achieving full product knowledge and obtaining Cert CII qualifications
· Building strong, long-term relationships with clients, colleagues and underwriters
Candidates applying must have a minimum of a year of Insurance experience
and should be used to managing their own workloads. Please don’t apply if you don’t have the relevant Insurance experience.
In return the company can offer a fantastic career opportunity with a solid salary and benefits package, unrivalled training and support for your CII studies and a great working environment.
Apply today in strict confidence for an immediate interview by sending your cv to email@example.com