Up to £30000 plus bonuses
Part home part Croydon office based. Clark James Insurance Recruitment are working with a leading Chartered Commercial Insurance broker who are looking for a new member of team to work in their expanding Commercial schemes division.
The successful candidate will take on the responsibility of managing a client account with potential for growth and development. In order to qualify for this role you must have at least a year or two of Insurance broking or underwriting experience and be currently living near enough to Croydon for 2 or 3 days in the office.
You will engage with your own allocation of clients to find out about their business and advise appropriately on their insurance requirements.
Key tasks include
· Calculating / negotiating and delivering renewal / MTA terms
· Communicating with clients and insurers both over the phone and via email
· Identifying cross-selling and up-selling opportunities from their own account and cross sales within the team
· Maintaining high levels of existing business retention
· Working towards achieving full product knowledge and obtaining Cert CII qualifications
· Building strong, long-term relationships with clients, colleagues and underwriters
Candidates applying must have a minimum of a year of Insurance experience
and should be used to managing their own workloads. Please don’t apply if you don’t have the relevant Insurance experience.
In return the company can offer a fantastic career opportunity with a solid salary and benefits package, unrivalled training and support for your CII studies and a great working environment.
Apply today in strict confidence for an immediate interview by sending your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org