INSURANCE TEAM LEADER - PERSONAL LINES
North London/Home based
Salary up to £40000
Part home part office based North London. This leading non High Street, non call centre based Insurance Broking organisation seeks to recruit a high calibre individual to become responsible for managing their busy Personal Lines department as well as retaining your own book of clients so the role is very hands on.
Managing a small team of staff your wide and varied remit will include the following:
· Lead the team in line with business plans and budget
· Manage your team to targets for wins, losses, retention and add-on sales
· Allocate and manage workload ensuring all business is handled in a timely manner
· Provide leadership, motivation and support to staff
· Identification of training needs, steer training provision and coach staff as appropriate
· Obtain, review and present market terms
· Arrange appropriate insurances, verify policy documentation and assist clients with claims,
· Provide advice and service to your clients ensuring renewal, invoicing and collection are all completed
· Promote and close additional sales, instruct product / service providers
It is envisaged that the successful individual will be able to demonstrate a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience underpinned by an in depth knowledge of the Household and Motor Insurance marketplace.
In return you can expect an excellent salary, package and career support from this highly respected organisation.
Apply today if you have the relevant Insurance experience by sending your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org