MI ANALYST (PROCESS IMPROVEMENTS)
Home based anywhere nationwide
£30000-£45000 plus bens
Home based nationwide -Do you want an opportunity to work with a new type of technology in the data space and a role that has potential to work with automation in the future? This leading Insurer are looking to grow their process improvement capability within the claims department through the use of Process Mining technology.
We are looking for several MI Analysts to extract, visualise and analyse process improvement opportunities. You will be involved in using data to build business cases and pro-actively drive change.
What will you be doing?
· Utilise Process Mining technology to increase operational compliance to process and identify automation opportunities and reduce waste
· Use data to support the delivery of process improvements – in time and in budget
· Define and deploy effective monitoring measures to value and realise benefits
· Pro-actively provide support to the Claims department
· Identifying opportunities to improve performance and provide solutions through a combination of quantitative analysis and business insights
· Support the continuous improvement team’s leadership in the development of processes, approaches and tools that strengthen the capability of the team
Experience you must have
· 5+ years SQL experience & relational databases
· Ability to translate data through effective visualisations for operational stakeholders using BI tools
· Extremely strong numerical skills with the ability to interpret data and identify areas of risk and opportunity
· An understanding of the insurance sector, specifically claims, is beneficial but not essential
· Working with process mining tools beneficial but not essential
· Accredited Six Sigma and/or Lean Green Belt advantageous
The role is offering a flexible home based option or part home part office based. A solid salary will be topped up with bonuses and a solid benefits package.
If you have the relevant SQL and other experience then apply today for an immediate interview by sending your cv to email@example.com