Motor Claims Auditor - Tonbridge - up to £29,000
Clark James Insurance Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and forward thinking Motor Insurer in their claims auditing department. This is an unusual role for someone with a proven track record in Insurance claims handling including qualitative assessment.
• Undertake Monthly and Annual audits including suppliers and delegated claims administration. Undertake rolling reviews
• Maintain audit records and databases, following up on identified issues to ensure resolution
Identify areas of leakage and suggest cost effective solutions to rectify.
• Assist QA manager in providing report/feedback with recommendations to the departmental
Key Skills and Knowledge:
• Minimum of 3 years Insurance claims handling experience
• Good technical knowledge along with financial understanding of claim reserving and settlements
• Interpretation of Management Information to enable decision making
• An understanding of the main principles of law as it applies to the technical claims environment
• Conversant with current case law and awards
A generous salary will be negotiable depending on experience and you will also receive a strong benefits package.
All applications dealt with in strict confidence. Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.