PARAPLANNER (6 MONTH CONTRACT) - EXETER - £NEGOTIABLE DOE
JOB REF: AH0654
Clark James are delighted to be working on behalf of an Exeter based, award-winning firm of Chartered Financial Planners and Discretionary Fund Managers. We are seeking a Senior Paraplanner to join their team on an initial 6-month contract.
Our client are committed to providing a complete bespoke wealth management service built on a long-term relationship. This includes professional independent and trusted investment, pension and tax saving advice tailored to a client’s individual circumstances.
At the leading edge of investment, pension and prudent tax planning, our client provides an approachable & friendly service, drawing on the latest technology to ensure seamless communication and efficiency. They are 100% dedicated to treating their clients like a member of our family.
Working as Senior Paraplanner, you will be working alongside the Director and Main Advisor assisting in managing the client journey from first point of contact, undertaking business, ensuring relevant staff are engaged, follow robust company procedures and protocols, and produce relevant accurate documentation at each stage of the process.
· Support the administration and technical team
· Help organise and co-ordinate administration and technical team workload to ensure timely completion of work and deadlines are met
· Writing reports and technical analysis for clients in accordance with the firms’ FCA compliance regime
· Keep up to date with financial products and legislation
· Communicate with clients via telephone, letter, email and face-to-face
· Ensure the office CRM system (Intelligent Office) is kept compliant and up to date
· Create and maintain a pleasant work environment
· Keep Directors updated on operational issues
Skills, Qualifications and Attributes
· Minimum 5 years’ relevant paraplanning experience
· Minimum Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning. Preferably Chartered or working towards
· Strong letter writing skills
· Strong numeracy skills and analytical capability
· Strong IT Skills including Word, Outlook and Excel
· Be familiar with Intelligent Office
· Passionate about treating clients like a member of the family
· Confident, organised and a self-starter
· Clean full driving licence.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV, stating the job reference to firstname.lastname@example.org
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.