Practice Manager (Financial Services) - West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire - up to £36k
Job ref: AH0651
We are keen to speak with an experienced Financial Planning Practice Manager for new opportunities with our client in West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire.
Our client have been established for over 20 years, and specialise in providing induvial and businesses across the East Midlands, high-quality, reliable and fully independent financial planning advice. With over 150 years of combined experience, their expert team of Financial Planners can provide advice in the areas of investments, retirement & pensions, financial protection, estate planning, tax planning and business planning.
Working as Practice Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the business objectives and values of the company are put into practice and understand the goals of the business and be able to translate them to your team. Key duties will include, but not be limited to:
· Review, oversee and manage the daily operations and activities of the support team
· Work with the Directors to support and ensure the company objectives and business plans are implemented
· Plan, oversee and facilitate communication across the business
· Responsible for all Human Resource aspects including recruitment, with guidance from a third-party HR company
· Responsible for implementing, reporting, and reviewing new projects
· Responsible for collating Management Information
· Provide support and take the lead within all compliance aspects
· Initiate and participate in operational, compliance and administrative support meetings, and ensure actions are completed
· Introduce, update, and maintain regulatory and procedural standards
· Act as a liaison point for the whole team
· Ensure all operational problems are rapidly analysed and resolved
· Oversee, take ownership and responsibility for the implementation of new projects
· To work closely with the Compliance Officer, who is also the Managing Director
· Collate statistics and information for adviser file reviews, Key Performance Indicators, annual compliance audits and other FCA requirements
· Ensure processes & procedures are aligned to meet the FCA, plus company requirements
· Monitor the supports team workflow for efficiency, to optimise resources and ensure our services are provided in a timely manner to the Company’s clients
· Lead, develop, coach, and motivate the support team to deliver a consistently high quality of service to agreed service standards
We are seeking someone with experience of working in a team leading role, at senior level, who can demonstrate a strong sense of leadership. You will be highly organised, capable of dealing with several tasks simultaneously and have the ability to empathise and build strong business relationships, internally, with third-party relations and clients. We are also seeking someone with the following skills, qualifications and attributes:
· Be IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Have relevant management experience within Financial Services
· Be dependable, honest and discreet
· Have excellent analytical skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Be professional and have a positive attitude
To apply, or find out more information, please forward an up to date CV, stating the job reference, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.