Senior Financial Planning Administrator - Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire - £competitive DOE
Job Ref: AH0634
Clark James Recruitment are delighted to be working with a highly professional, client focused Financial Planning practice, who are seeking an experienced Senior Financial Planning Administrator, with technical knowledge.
Our client provides holistic advice to a wide range of corporate and private clients. Working as Senior Financial Planning Administrator, you will be working alongside the Financial Planners and Paraplanners, providing full administrative support, responsible for the following:
· Processing of correspondence relating to existing and new business in a compliant and timely manner
· Assisting the Financial Planners /Paraplanners with producing Client Review Packs
· Accurate updating of client records and tasks on Intelligent Office
· Communicating with internal and external clients of the company professionally, both verbally and in writing
· Performing buy, sell, switch and rebalance trades within a specified timescale. Trades to be checked by Financial Planner or Operations Director prior to submission.
To be considered for the role, we are seeking a highly competent Financial Services Administrator who has excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills. Other essential requirements include:
· A minimum of 3 years industry experience
· Client focused
· Good time management skills, ability to prioritise with a keen sense of urgency
· Flexibility and the ability to react quickly to change
· The ability to demonstrate empathy
· Self-disciplined and focused
· A ‘can do’ attitude
· Thrive in a team environment and work well with others
· Competent at using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Experience of using Intelligent Office (or similar) and ideally WRAP platforms.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV, stating the job reference, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.