Senior Financial Services Administrator - West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire - £22,000 - £26,000
Job ref: AH0642
We are keen to speak with competent and experienced Financial Planning Administrators for new opportunities with our client in West Bridgford.
Our client have been established for over 20 years, and specialise in providing induvial and businesses across the East Midlands, high-quality, reliable and fully independent financial planning advice. With over 150 years of combined experience, their expert team of Financial Planners can provide advice in the areas of investments, retirement & pensions, financial protection, estate planning, tax planning and business planning.
Working as Senior Financial Planning Administrator, you will be responsible for providing advanced business support to two Financial Planners, whilst maintaining the highest possible ethical and professional standards, coupled with compliance to company policies and the FCA regulations. Other duties will include, but not be limited to:
· To be proactive and able to multi-task whilst providing research, client valuations and processing new business
· A high level of organisation skills required around general financial services administration
· To compile basic suitability reports from structured templates. E.g. fund switches, OEIC to ISA, and client review letters
· Preparing research, agendas, and paperwork for client review meetings
· Being responsible for following process and procedures
· To act as a liaison point for clients and providers
· To maintain and update client information, within Iress Xplan and AWS Morningstar
· Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role
We are seeking someone with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role within a Financial Planning practice, and you MUST have investment knowledge. You will also hold the following:
· Be IT literate, competent with report writing, using FS back office systems (Iress would be advantageous) and Microsoft Word & Excel.
· Able to interpret data and produce recommendations with supporting evidence
· An excellent standard of verbal and written communications
· Excellent analytical skills
· Excellent organisational skills, able to work on your own
· Be professional and have a positive attitude
Experience in a similar role is essential, and investment knowledge is required.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV, stating the job reference, to email@example.com
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.