Senior IFA Administrator - Hove, East Sussex - £salary DOE
Job ref: AH0546
Working on behalf of an excellent consultancy, Clark James are seeking an experienced IFA Administrator to be based in the Hove branch.
Our client serve a range of high net worth privates clients, including individuals and businesses, covering Sussex and the South East of England. With an aim to help each client achieve Financial independence and maintain this throughout retirement, distributing their wealth in an efficient manner, they have built an excellent reputation of providing first class advice over the years.
The successful candidate will have the right mix of hard work and shining personality to thrive within this growing business. You will be working closely with the Financial Adviser and the rest of the Administration team. This would suit someone looking to become part of a dynamic, forward thinking IFA business.
· Provide administrative support to Advisers and Paraplanners.
· Input and maintain data on the Company’s back office system.
· Update and manage a diary system, taking action when required.
· Format and prepare letters and documents.
· Liaise with both internal and external contacts and clients by telephone and email.
· Support Advisers in managing their pipeline and portfolio of existing business.
· Communicate with Life Offices and Investment Houses when requesting information.
· Prepare files for compliance checking.
· Undertake filing, photocopy and scanning duties when required.
· Maintain client records using the Intelligent Office system.
· Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes.
· Submit new business.
· Manage client reviews, including preparing client valuations.
· Prepare client reports – these may be in relation to pensions, investments Trustee Investment, IHT planning and other associated financial planning requirements.
· Review products available to meeting client needs and make appropriate recommendations.
· Develop productive working relationships with colleagues and clients throughout the financial services environment.
· Act ethically, impartially, and always in the best interests of clients.
· Ensure compliance adherence with the FCA regulatory and legislative requirements.
IFA Administration experience is essential and knowledge of Intelligent Office would be a distinct advantage.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV, stating the job reference, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.