SENIOR MOTOR CLAIMS MANAGER – CREDIT HIRE - SUSSEX - Salary and package negotiable DOE
Updated: Jun 16, 2020
Clark James Insurance Recruitment are working with a progressive and expanding Motor Insurance Business based in the Sussex area who are currently looking for an exceptional candidate to head up their Credit Hire and Intervention Team.
Purpose of the role:
• Operation leadership across multiple sites
• Handle own caseload of Complex Motor Claims in accordance with the CPR rules, best practice, legal and the Rehabilitation Code.
• Adopting pro active, economic and strategic Claims Handling approach, ensuring leakage mitigation and reduction in claims lifecycles.
• Assisting with individual and departmental audits, including regulatory, process, compliance, leakage and file closure.
• Annual budgets and cost control
• Deep and extensive Motor Claims experience including dealing with high value (in excess of 100k) Motor Claims and also sound knowledge of reinsurance claims.
• Ability to coach and provide guidance to Claims Handlers
• Proactive and energetic approach with a tenacious approach to Complex Claims Handling
• Perform at a consistently high settlement rate
• Achieve a minimum claims leakage performance
The company are happy to offer extremely attractive salaries, an exceptional individual with recent management experience in a similar capacity would be highly coveted and a relocation package can also be considered.
Please apply today in strict confidence to email@example.com
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.