Merseyside or West Kent
Salary up to £25000
Have you been working in a busy Insurance claims environment and are looking for an exciting new challenge? If so this forward thinking Motor Insurance business would like to hear from you for a brand new role in their Total Loss team.
Role and responsibilities
· Proactively manage a portfolio of Policyholder total loss claims through to settlement.
· To ensure that complete and thorough indemnity investigations are carried out on all cases.
· Work closely with the in-house engineers to guarantee a fair settlement with the policyholder.
· Ensure that all validated claims are processed without delay.
· Working in conjunction with Claims validation investigators to process validated fire and theft claims.
Relevant experience in a claims environment within Insurance or the legal arena are essential and ideally this will include Motor/RTA experience.
In return the company can offer outstanding training and progression opportunities with a really solid salary and a benefits package comparing very well in the market.
If you have the relevant Insurance experience apply today in strict confidence for an immediate interview to firstname.lastname@example.org